Here’s what you may have missed at Manga Bookshelf last week, July 22nd-28th!
CLAMP was the keyword of the week, as we hosted July’s Manga Moveable Feast focusing on their work. These were the contributions from Manga Bookshelf bloggers:
- CLAMP MMF: Introduction and CLAMP Directory (MJ, Manga Bookshelf)
- Pick of the Week: CLAMP Edition (MJ, Sean Gaffney, & Michelle Smith, Manga Bookshelf)
- Why You Should Read Cardcaptor Sakura (MJ, Manga Bookshelf)
- Off the Shelf: Tokyo Babylon (MJ, Michelle Smith, & Danielle Leigh, Manga Bookshelf)
- 3 Things Thursday: Favorite CLAMP Women (MJ, Manga Bookshelf)
- Fanservice Friday: The Fujoshi Heart of CLAMP (MJ, Manga Bookshelf)
- Let’s Get Visual: A Tale of Two Series (Michelle Smith and MJ, Soliloquy in Blue)
- The Shoujo Beauty of X (MJ, Manga Bookshelf)
- My 5 Favorite CLAMP Manga (Katherine Dacey, The Manga Critic)
- The Best Manga You’re Not Reading: Suki (Katherine Dacey, The Manga Critic)
- Chatting About CLAMP (Michelle Smith & Karen Peck, Soliloquy in Blue)
- Some Thoughts on CLAMP (Sean Gaffney, A Case Suitable for Treatment)
You can find the full archive of posts here.
In other news….
From the main blog:
In the latest installment of “It Came from the Sinosphere,” Sara K. looked at the idol drama Autumn’s Concerto.
From The Manga Critic:
Kate asked, Who’s Your Favorite Female Shonen Artist?
From A Case Suitable for Treatment: